Chicago band Twin Peaks had their touring gear stolen from their trailer on Monday night. This is something that is happening all too much for touring bands both in Chicago and nationwide. The least that alternative fans can do is be on the lookout for the stolen gear, which includes:
- 97 American Fender Telecaster left-handed, serial No. N7313684.
- 60s Kay CustomKraft yellow sticker w old looking gangster on it (sticker not in photo).
- 60s Epiphone Cabellero Acoustic (the strap pin on the butt of the guitar is an input jack)
- 2018 Fender Mustang Bass – cream color
- Two 2018 Fender Princeton 65 Reissue amps
- Midi Keyboard – Novation Launchkey 49 MkII
- BOSS – tuner pedal TU-3
- BOSS – Bass overdrive pedal ODB-3
- BOSS – Flanger pedal BF- 3
- BOSS – Phase Shifter PH -3
- BOSS – Chorus CEB-3
The band has reached out to Chicago police detectives. If you know anything about the stolen instruments, contact Chicago police at 312-744-8290 or message the band on twitter @TwinPeaksDudes.