Andre 3000 has announced his debut solo album, New Blue Sun, will be released this Friday (November 17th) Not a rap album, New Blue Sun is an 87-minute collection of minimalist and experimental music featuring André 3000 playing a variety of flutes and other wind instruments. There are no bars, no beats, no vocals.
New Blue Son Tracklist:
01. I swear, I Really Wanted To Make A “Rap” Album But This Is Literally The Way The Wind Blew Me This Time
02. The Slang Word P(*)ssy Rolls Off The Tongue With Far Better Ease Than The Proper Word Vagina. Do You Agree?
03. That Night In Hawaii When I Turned Into A Panther And Started Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn’t Control … Sh¥t Was Wild
04. BuyPoloDisorder’s Daughter Wears A 3000™ Button Down Embroidered
05. Ninety Three ‘Til Infinity And Beyoncé
06. Ghandi, Dalai Lama, Your Lord & Savior J.C. / Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, And John Wayne Gacy
07. Ants To You, Gods To Who ?
08. Dreams Once Buried Beneath The Dungeon Floor Slowly Sprout Into Undying Gardens